JMJ Tours Presents:
Poland & Rome Pilgrimage
Poland: Warsaw, Krakow, Auschwitz, Wadowice, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska.
Rome: Ancient Rome, Shrine of the Divine Mercy, St. Peter’s, Piazza Navona.
Saint John Paul II guided the Catholic Church through difficult times for over a quarter of a century until 2005. He was instrumental in the fall of communism, traveled throughout the world as pastor of the church, staunchly defended the sanctity of life and left a legacy that will long be remembered. Our pilgrimage will take us to the places important to him in his lifetime, from Wadowice, Kracow, Warsaw and Czestochowa in his native Poland, to Rome where he served as Pope and was laid to rest in St. Peter's Basilica.
9 days / 8 nights
$2,899 + $590 Airport Taxes, Security & Airline Fuel Fee
- Payable in full or 6 monthly payments
Poland & Rome pilgrimage tentative itinerary Click here
*Indicated prices are for info only. May be updated when dates are announced.
Poland & Rome pilgrimage includes:
- Airfare & Transfers: DC to Warsaw- Krakow to Rome – Rome to DC
- Superior Class Lodging in Poland/Rome
- Transportation per itinerary Poland/Rome
- Breakfast & one meal included every day
- English speaking guides & Entrance Fees
- JMJ Tours Staff